Thursday, December 15, 2005

NEOPETS and the Nazi plot to conquer the galaxy


In the interest of fairness the day I was ranting about How neopets SUCK. I created own neopet. Knowing full well that the neopets website uses an algorithm to cut out swear words and sexual content I created my own NeoPet using the moniker scientologybites, my virtual pet emailed me today asking that i "please feed him" HE CAN FUCKING STARVE FOR ALL I CARE. here is the letter he wrote me:
Hi there totalvo man!


Im just emailing to say that I had a great time in the NeoLodge, and
now its time for me to check out and go back to Neopia!. Thanks for being the best owner ever,
and I hope all the other Neopets are jealous :)


Speak to you soon,

scientologybites


PS. I would like some more food!

I HATE HIM EVEN MORE FOR EMAILING ME. I felt more spirtually drained after going to the neopets site then I did after watching the Saved By The Bell marathon for 8 hours on thanksgiving day 2003 ,GOD SAVE MY SOUL.