Monday, September 12, 2005

Me performing at MANTIS

I recently played at Mantis Art Collective in Harrisburg PA about 53 miles from where I live in Amish country. I have to say that the people at Mantis Art Collective are some of the nicest folks I have met here in the valley thus far ( besides the amazing people at Susquehanna University) They invited me to play at the gallery for the Harrisburg 17th annual art walk. What an honor ! I had a great time and played for nearly 5 hours with out stopping, I was having such a good time that I lost track of the time. I returned to Selinsgrove and was asked by a local cafe if I could provide music for some wine tasting events. Who would have ever thought that I would be making music that makes folks mellow out. I really enjoy making this kind of music..