Sunday, December 19, 2004

Los Angeles

I am now in LA. and indeed it is LA. If you have never been to LA please come, and then leave. I am not sure what i think of LA other then i don't want to live here and i want to live somewhere else other then denver. SO i want to say i saw " a series of unfortunate events" if you see the film you will have seen it and after that you can tell me what you thought. again i am really trying really really hard to not express my opinion on anything really. but rather give suggestions. although i will have wendsdays as "stupid things christians and conservatives say"
i will most likely not write about my adventures here in LA as i know not a soul reads this. Perhaps i should write details about my personal life that i do not share with anyone. more later NIAIW